Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Believe in What??

So... with macaroni and cheese stuck to these keyboards, I will describe to the best of my memory, how it felt to move--very eruptly--into these new walls. And man, was it an adjustment. I didn't appreciate it. The newness. The clean, white, unadjusted, unlived, inexperienced walls. And I was very reluctant to accept it. But alas, I had to.

Much as I chugged before beginning this paragraph, I was prepared and had to accept the consequences of a new spot. I was willing, (as much as i was unwilling), and gradually got use to it. And to be completely honest, I'm still not use to being alone and lonely. Which is one in the same, really. ugh. Here I am again, rambling. I have nothing really to say, then again i have much--but as far as this blog goes...not really. Sometimes I just want to rant, and to be honest that's what this shit is for.

Ever notice how SHIT and This have similar letters. the same EXACT Fucking letters. maybe that means that "this" in ANY context is actually "shit'.. hahah You think?? hah Maybe not.

Either way, I've been working on a script that should sum up my high school years in about 45 minutes. I'm hoping it's not a sham and actually makes sense. (My beer is warm now. warmer than what I'd normally like.)

I must go. This entry has no purpose. Just drunken rambles and singing insanity.



i apologize to the 3 people that tune in. This holds nothing but... nothing but, well.... shit.


better to be proceded.

1 comment:

Angel of Pathos said...

You don't have to be alone to be lonely. You don't have to be sick to be dyin.