Saturday, November 15, 2008

Green Light

Whooo. Has it been a while? Certainly. So let's just dive right in, shall we? Opening bar at The Raven Lounge last night was an incredible experience that I'll store in my memory. All the trendy boys and girls mixing it up with each other. My drinks helping in the process. Taking it all in, as I observed the melting pot of Friday nights, I realized that I could get use to this. The power of owning bar.... ahh. Maybe not too impressive for some, but I loved it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've been realizing a lot of things lately that isn't necessarily surprising or shocking. About myself I mean. And other people I suppose. It's funny how life's cycle just goes around and around. History repeating itself is an understatement. ::snickers::
It's great though. I've been spending a lot of time with a bunch of old friends and there's been all of us together at one place. It feels really awesome and cures my nostalgia craving. I only hope to have moments like that a thousand times over.

Words can't express how empty and full I feel all at the same time. Quite inadequate actually. But I have reason to believe it's going in a good direction. Positive vibes all on that side. Its like the Beach Boys song, "Good Vibrations".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


....and that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: