Sunday, February 6, 2011

Games With Greenery

The awesome, most kickass past time for many of us as kids was Nintendo and anyone who knows Nintendo, knows Super Mario Brothers. The addicting, relentless obsession. The rush of beating each world and saving Princess Peach. The glory of defeating Bowser!

Well I'd like to admit I've started this addiction once again. The rebirth of sore thumbs that get so tender, texting on my Crackberry is almost painful. But I do it for the win. The excitement of escaping and being a hero all at the same time. Adding a little *enhancement to this activity is even better. Hours of stoned video gaming will ensue. Talk about your compulsive habits. I recently invested in a gaming system as a way to keep myself in the house and out of **trouble. An investment I think is working out pretty good. I'm seein a few video games exclusively and it's going well. It's funny how in this case, responsibilty comes in disguise as childhood fun.
*Weed. I mean weed. It totally makes every single thing in the world better. **Spending excessive money for no apparent reason.

No comments: