Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Strangely Fine

Ahem. I've returned.

Seeing as how I've been rather M.I.A. throughout the entire summer of '11. Allow me to explain my absence;

A mixture of the computers I use being douches, me being a lazy asshole and filling my time with nothing but smoking & sitting around. Which technically goes hand in hand with me being a lazy asshole. But whatever-the-case, in the words of Eminem, yes I'm quoting Eminem, "I'm back and I am razor sharp Baby! With a capital "B" and an exclamation mark maybe."

***************************************************************************************

My summer has been interesting to say the least. Definitely a coming of age, foreal. When I have more liberty to discuss exactly what I mean, I shall. But until then, know this--I'm feeling strangely fine.


No comments: