Monday, March 26, 2012

Little Thing Called Happy

Sometimes it's the simplest little thing.

That little thing that grows wings and lifts you out of your bleak existence. What's funny about that, is sometimes you aren't even aware of just how moonless it really is, until it becomes illuminated.

I was well aware of my dusky situation, which is why I renovated my heart and evicted the weight that dragged on for way too long. As pleased as that made me, I felt a snowball effect occurring. An overcast of cynicism with the strong chance of lightning bolt boredom. My GOD! Am I bored?! Not to mention the guys that I meet are two layers past 'What the fuck'. Chivalry is a word unknown to these insolent fools.

So my sentiments gradually exploded with astounding awe after encountering this sensational being. I'm pretty sure he's real. Real enough to consume my thoughts and wake me from slumber with the mere possibility of a response. I'm not sure what you'd call that..

..but I'm in total like with this being.





No comments: