Friday, July 6, 2012

Benedict Arnold

Mothers and daughters, mothers and daughters... 

I tell ya! There's a certain amount of self-righteousness going on around here that I'm not fully equipped   to handle or be exposed to. What the fuck is this shit? Your guilty conscience gets the best of you when confronted by a 3rd party and I'm automatically to blame, eh? It couldn't have ANYTHING to do with your complete predictable pattern of jumping ship anytime things get emotionally hard, right? Ha! This is laughable! And so are you! Preaching scriptures on public websites, then walking, and talking, a totally different tight rope. Get your shit together. Your problems aren't mine, though there was a time when I'd take them on right there with you. Let's not pretend you haven't turned your back on your children before, and would likely do it again if the right swinging dick with the plump bank account came along. 

I love how funny people act when the taste of salty inaccuracy fills their mouth. Choking the spirit, and therefore tangling their words. Leaving them with nothing to fucking say. Nothing at all but extra air in their mouth. Exactly! Shut the fuck up and just don't tell me your dirt. 

Better yet---how about not create any. That IS what a good woman does right? Someone raised me to understand that. I don't know what happened to her...





No comments: