Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What Cha Waitin' For

Hi all*. Art show with PhilaNOMA went splendidly. Sold some things, bought some things, networked and had a grand ole time. Pictures to come shortly.

But UNTIL THEN, allow me to rant on about how ecstatic I am to welcome the most beautiful soul into my city and home. Also very enthusiastic about not being at work. Hopefully when I return all the bugs will be worked out and whatever power struggle that's taking place will be over and completed. I don't care to measure the size of everyone's dicks and it's really annoying when that's ALL others are concerned with.

Moving on; My special someone arrives in six days. So that gives me six days I have to survive. Six days until I can exhale. Six days until the soles of my feet are seeing my ceiling. Six days until I can taste him**. 



I need some R&R&R*** badly! "I'm dying ova heeeere!" --> in my best Joe Pesci voice.

Bleh. I've got nothing much else to say. Tank's a little empty.







*All 2 of you.
**He tastes like stars.
***Relaxation/Relief/Romance

No comments: