Thursday, April 2, 2015

Time, You Killjoy

Oh how the time flies...

I won't even begin to make excuses for myself as to why I haven't been updating and writing more. Just know that I've been busy as all hell, cashing in that mulah. Making pretty big bucks* The inspirado is creeping into my system. I've been feeling more and more like writing and with the arrival of my little brother in a couple weeks, my rhyming game is going to have to be in tip top shape. Ha! I mean, let's face it, it always is, but everything needs a little polishing every now & then.

As I sharpen the tool that is my brain, I suck down a very deep breath filled with Blue Dream Sativa, and am overwhelmed by the sense that everything will be okay. All the recordings, the filming, the writing, the sleeping, and the plan making--it'll all happen in its own time.
Maybe I needed a hiatus to generate the inspiration I have acquired.

Time, time, time...

Time will certainly tell, won't it?







*By my standards, at least.

No comments: