Monday, August 3, 2015

A Bunch of Nothing

So I've been having a pretty good time this summer expanding my mind and getting back into meditation. It's come in handy in a lot of instances. Helps with anger a lot too. Not that I have an issue with that... really. It's just stupid people! 

Whatever-the-case, I've been meditating, I've been writing, I've been stretching before & after bed, and I've been progressing with my whole "I'm 30 and I think I can be a rapper" ordeal. Not so much that I think that I can become Lauryn Hill, as much as it just makes me feel good. Spoken word. Any & all sorts of poetry
So while that's been happening with me, I feel the people around me (near and far) have either been dropping the ball on life or totally killin' it. So in that regard; Boo and Yay! 

I don't think I have much to say today, just checking in. As you can see in the previous post I've been fucking around with a new, yet familiar platform. SEX, baby!!
It's what I love, it's one of the things I do best, and something I know mucho much about. :) I've always enjoyed giving advice, and I've always enjoyed sexual things. What better way than to join the two? 

sexsez.wordpress.com <--- Check it out during your free time, see if I or any of my guest writers can get your juices flowin'.

That's it in a nutshell. ;)



I hope all is well with everyone. Stay tuned! 

No comments: