Wednesday, September 16, 2015

So Many Hats, Not Enough Heads

Oh me, oh my!

So much to report, I can't catch my breath. Ya see, when you wear many hats... ya just don't have enough heads for them. haha I've been dipping my fingers in several soups, as they say.

--Loud Pack
--Dizzy-Eyed Fillmore
--Sex Sez
--Studying for Permit Test and brushing up on my Cocktail & Beer Knowledge
--Going to become a part of Xio Axelrod's Street Team. Viva la Xiomaniacs!! Viva erotica!!

All while attempting to save money for the big push back East and the general workings of living life. Bah! But life is good, I'm happy and really can't wait to be back home and in my city. I crave the independence (no pun intended) and the good money I stacked. Most of all I miss my family and friends, the leisurely feeling of beer delivery, and the convenience of loved ones only being, at most, an hour away.

I've been working on my fitness, upping my health, drinking less*! Feels good. I'll probably die just trying to slow down. haha Imagine that. :-)  Welp, I'll leave ya to it and go back to it myself. I'll update again soon.




*For the most part... I still drink more than the average bear, but muuuch less than I used to. :) Baby steps. Progression is good. ;p

No comments: