Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kissing Raindrops

Regardless of how young the love, it's still very captivating. All of us single, and older, folks either watch in nostalgia or envy. But still... you can't deny the passion. The raging hormones and eager mouths. The affections that haven't been bruised. No one's all messed up in the head yet and the heart is scratch-free, like a brand new blank canvas. Just waiting for the paint.


Kissing in the rain is just so refreshing, yet steamy. Something about the tiny little cold wet drops that seem to sizzle as they bounce off your skin. The sound of trickling water flooding the ground around you and it being symbolic for a flooding of another sort. In a womans case anyway. It's definitely a seductive moment if experienced with the right person. And hell! Even a bad kiss in the rain could be hot, only for the added fact that the rain is included. A dry bad kiss, is simply just awkward.

Impulsive, spontaneous, 'I have to have you now' kind of kissing. Ohhh it's the most intense of them all. Especially if it's recipricated and especially if it's in the rain. Oh yum.
As cheesy and cliche' as it stands, Janet Jackson's "Anytime Anyplace" comes to my mind a lot when it's raining. I suppose because I was 9 when the song came out and the video was so erotic and intriguing it's premanently burned into my mind. It was raining in the video. At the very end, go figure. It still invades my mind when it rains. Me likey. *see blog post below*

In the mean time I will fill my brain with anticipation for when it's my turn to kiss in the rain. Hopefully sooner than later, but in the same mind, the longer the wait the better the experience.* I hope.
I can see it already. He'll be witty, of course, and he'll say something like, "I want to kiss you in the rain on the rainiest day of the year." Yeah. Yeah, that would be nice. I'm looking forward to that moment and I cannot wait!!
*certain cases do not apply.

No comments: