Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Septa/Dick Connection



You can also view this very article on the other blog I write for Philly Neighbor. They're kickass!


I've never pretended to be mature. Okay, well maybe once or twice when it really "counted" but I've always been rather pleased with the fact that I haven't grown up fully. Farts still make me blush and giggle. 'That's what he/she said' STILL comes out of my mouth at least 3-5 times daily. None of that will ever change for me. And I wouldn't want it to.

I'd like to consider myself a 13 year old boy, if you will. Sexual innuendos constantly flooding my mind as if the New Orlean's levies were the force attempting to hold my inappropriate thoughts back. (But of course, inevitably failing.) I'm not sure what it is, but I can't ever escape the thoughts of random scenarios or sexual thought provoking curiosity. Maybe it's the artist in me, and for all intensive purposes--I'm going to go ahead and say that IS why...

So I'm on Septa, I people watch, I listen to snippets of conversations and give different people my own little stories about their lives. Normal basic stuff right? Possibly. One other thing my chaotic mind does is directly picture any person, (mainly women), holding onto a pole, to that being the shape their hand makes when they hold and/or stroke a dick. Reread the sentence & return. Strange right?

I find it pretty funny. Next time you're on a bus or the el train, take a gander for yourself. It's quite entertaining. There's no other way to fully understand my immature antics unless you yourself have a healthy immature way of thinking. Mixed in with some seedy sexual deviance also. Gotta throw that in there. Or else, you'd never get to the cock-holding/pole grabbing concept, I myself have arrived at.
All I'm asking is for you to give it a looksy. That's all I'm saying. It's completely identical! I've even tested this theory on myself. Held a pole for safety, as to not bounce around all over the place, and thought, "Yep--that's what my hand looks like when I'm holding a tallywhacker." ::smirks::
Even for whatever stupid, grown-up reason, you can't relate to the pole/dick connection, just you thinking of this article while on Septa makes me the winner... and I guess a little pervy.

So there, a brief visit inside the mind of an overgrown child with an over active sexual appetite to match. But sometimes.. I'm just bored. Who can control where their mind goes??

No comments: