Saturday, April 21, 2012

:) F-U-C-K :)

Ahahahahahaahah! I love the beauty of hanging on to old composition books and pieces of napkins with little scribbles on it. My "Say Something" anthology has me geeking to my playful poetry I wrote, once upon a time..

This definitely represents a percentage of my bitterness when I was a teenager. Glad to say I took heartbreak & angst head on. I ran straight through it and came out pretty clean on the other side. Well, for the most part. ;) heheh I'd like to believe the leftovers that stuck with me*, are working as good life tools. Anyways, here it is guys and dolls; circa 2002:


F  U  C  K


Fuck a poem.
Fuck rhyming words today.
Fuck these people that won't go away.
Yes, you.
Fuck everything I do.
Fuck everything I thought I loved,
fuck everything I knew.
Fuck whatever it is you want from me.
Fuck being in this world.
Fuck everything I wanted us to be.
Fuck being with this boy.
 Fuck all these memories.
Fuck all the past.
Fuck the beast on the couch.
Fuck you in your ass.
Fuck this fucking.
Fuck these words.
Fuck what you say.
And fuck what you heard.
Fuck the fake smiles.
Fuck uptight looks.
Fuck 'once in a while'.
And fuck these heavy school books.
Fuck the love that's trapped in a ball.
Fuck both love & lust too.
But fuck most of all,
the major fuck you!


*healthy cynicism, sarcasm and sleight of mind

No comments: