Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kitty Kat

Found my old "Say Something" notebook while searching for my running shoes this morning. I must say, this collection of poetry makes me feel like a knock-off version of a  perverted Dr. Seuess. Whatever-the-case, here's one of my favorites. Circa 2001

******************************************
*********************************
*****************
********
****
**
*

Oooh, this little girl is dying to be pet.
This little kitty is completely soaking wet.
She's a good girl, well behaved and all.
Sometimes she gets naughty when the big dog calls.
You can give her kisses.
She loves the french ones.
Her bad side takes over and just runs.
Stick her up and watch how she moves.
All around, purring like, "This is whose?"
You can come around, she loves toying with balls.
And never has a problem coming when she's called.


No comments: