Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Piece of Sunshine Still Peaks Through

Three years have gone by. So funny how it feels like last week, yet still years later. I remember you still so vividly. You are.. were--no, you ARE my best friend. Going on without you being close by feels unusual. It's been tough, but I do believe it's made me a stronger person, losing you. I carry every conversation we ever had everywhere I go. Every sarcastic comment and snarky remark. Remember our basement nights? Both pre 21 and post. Such a group of clowns we were. P.S.--I never got this hat back... what up?!


I lost some trivial bet with you and instead of being a gentleman and getting your victory shot bought by me, you thought it better for me to bow like a peasant outside for everyone to see. HA! And get it documented no less. :) I was rarely ever wrong, so I guess the moment needed to be Memorexed. And I'm glad it was.  




Ahhh the Real World auditions.. How funny were we? I felt like we were a funnier version of Penn & Teller, bouncing material off of one another to make the other person look better. We were so random, weren't we?



If I couldn't be the "Speak No Evil" I wanted no parts of it.



This day we all woke up drunk and continued on drinking until the well was dry. A classic move for us. When the days were endless and the alcohol flowed from faucets. 



Striking a pose to "Vogue"! You were always my dance partner. No matter how goofy you looked. 



Electric blue button up and your snazzy hat. Such style! haha



What were we singing?? Who knows. When weren't we singing though?



The amount of missage is pretty tremendous. 



The spin!! The only people dancing in the place. We always got the party started. This was also the night you stole the microphone from the DJ and serenaded the entire bar. haha How Tom Cruise of you.



We both were supposed to jump in the pool in chilly ass February, but I left you high and dry. Or as you put it, "low and wet". !!! haha I still feel bad about it guy. ;)


For every memory we created, I shed just as many tears for you. Maybe I'll never get over how abrupt it was. I mean, it's not as if there were a timeline it would've made it any easier. But I would've liked to say good-bye. I suppose since I didn't have the chance to, maybe it's just 'see ya around' instead. Yeah. I like that much better. Until later dance part'na. 

 3.2.85-4.25.09


No comments: