Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Actors & Actresses, Alive & Dead

I was posting a tweet about "Forrest Gump", with the hashtag #ilovetomhanks. Then I had this thought to mention all my other favorite actors. Of course, the branch of from that was to march right over to this keyboard and make a list of all of my favorite actors. As the list built in my head, I realized I couldn't fit all of my favorites into a list of 10 or less. There's simply too many. So what I decided to do was break them up into dead and alive, male and female. It's the only way. Here's what I came up with:
In no order whatsoever..

ALIVE MALE:

Tom Hanks
Bruce Willis
Johnny Depp
Sean Penn
Bill Murray
Robert Downey, Jr.
Denzel Washington
Jack Nicholson
Tommy Lee Jones
Dustin Hoffman

ALIVE FEMALE:

Diana Lane
Michelle Pheifer
Susan Sarandon
Anjelica Houston
Meryl Streep
Jessica Lange
Charlize Theron
Diane Keaton
Halle Berry
Cate Blanchett



















DEAD MALE:

James Cagney
Dennis Hopper
Patrick Swayze
Paul Newman
Clark Gable
Spencer Tracy
John Candy
Fred Astaire
Jack Lemmon
Walter Matthau


DEAD FEMALE:

Grace Kelly
Anne Bancroft
Lauren Bacall
Audrey Hepburn
Greta Garbo
Katharine Hepburn
Vivien Leigh
Elizabeth Taylor
Ingrid Bergman
Bette Davis



No comments: