Tuesday, July 22, 2008

California Love

So I have officially decided. And it's fucking on!! I'm going, going back, back to Cali, Cali. I am fairly excited. Although it's one of those things that hasn't really set in yet. I'm still waiting for it to sink to the bottom. Finally, after two and a half years; a vacation. All time coming too. You'd think my honeymoon would've been a vacation for me, huh? If you can call it that.

I suppose I shouldn't officially say that it's official until I book my flight. And I cannot book my flight until I get up that extra two hundred dollars. Did you know flying roundtrip to San Diego isn't that expensive at all? I was shocked.
God, I can't wait for that soft sun (I hope it's still soft), sandy beach, breezy air and lovely tacos from Pedro's. I am completely elated that Jena is having me as her guest and can't wait to drunkenly stumble on the sand.

It's going to be something.

1 comment:

Angel of Pathos said...

There's too much sun already here in Philadelphia. I can only imagine how badly California's sun would rip at my soul.