Sunday, January 11, 2009

Z's & Question Marks

I think something amazing is happening.... Sweet, succulent, SLUMBER!!!

I---am---fucking---sleepy!!! Ha HAA! How incredible is that huh? I'll be completely honest, this post isn't going to be anything spectacular . I'm simply
 exhausted and tapped out. Singing, cooking, exercising, Felicity's school project... I guess it finally caught up with me, the past three weeks I mean. I've been staying up so late each night, not feeling the consequences. And now, pssh,  I feel like a train hit me. Which is good, cause I could use a good nights' rest to prepare me for my double tomorrow. I'll have to put my "Hustle Jenny" hat on and add my extra layers of skin. That thick outer layer may have to be on semi-permanently. Who knows what the rest of the week holds. Mmm hmmm.

It'll be an adventure, I'm sure. The next few days are going to be something. I don't know if I know what's going on anymore. That's kinda funny, I think. How tables can turn. 

Meanwhile, I'm completely confuzzled. Hopefully my dreams will offer better satisfaction than my current reality...

No comments: