Friday, January 30, 2009

Silver Linings

Getting back on track after being sick, for what felt like for-fucking-ever, I'm finally seeing an upside to all of this madness that January has brought. And if I'm being completely honest---I'm happy to see this motherfucking month end. To hell with it! 

I suppose having a cold and being severely hungover at the same time pays off when you need to get your head straight. I did a lot of thinking. Along with a lot of sleeping... along with a lot of not eating & puking. Yeah, it put things in perspective for me. Or as my older brother would say, "Why don't you keep your ass home sometimes?!"  So later that night, as my fever climbed to a boiling 103, I tried to answer that very question. Why do I always feel compelled to go out anytime there's an event? It's as if I just cannot resist the temptation.  'Something's going on somewhere?? Well, I gotta be a part of it. Let's make those memories! Let's have those laughs!' When what I really need to focus on right now, is school and a career. Maybe see what I can do with my writing and acting. Anything else that happens along the way I'll deal with then.


At least the upside to this very complex start of the year, is that I'll have PLENTY of material to write about in the upcoming future. I don't even know where to start. Too much to say and not enough time to express. :)

I don't think I feel blue any longer.

I'm spontaneous again. See...

No comments: